Thursday 11 August 2016

Happy Houses! by Trish

I thought I would use three of the smallest houses to create a (very) 3D piece of wall art!


A simple colour scheme, letting the houses take centre stage! From an angle, you can seee just how 3D this really is...


I stamped text background onto card, then cut it out and glued it to the front and sides of the houses. Red dotty card was then punched into loads of circle shapes and added as the roof. More punched shapes and a bit of cord were used as decoration to the front of the houses...


The three houses I used were (from left to right...)

Framed Style Tall House (Mini sized, I turned this around so the open side is effectively hidden)
Block Style Cube house (Mini)
Block Style wide wirh wonky roof house (Mini)

I hope you like it!

Trish x

CCP used:

Framed Style Tall House (Mini)
Block Style Cube house (Mini)
Block Style wide wirh wonky roof house (Mini)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Trish. Love these houses xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your happy houses, Trish!
    Thanks for making me smile! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just the most delightful little houses and I love the scene you created for them! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is indeed a 'happy' project! I love how 3D it is and how that red makes the whole thing 'pop'!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trish, very cool little houses with a great setting. The colors make me happy.

    ReplyDelete